Redwood City, CA
Temporary to Full Time
Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 34 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. More than 10,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 600 products that integrate with Evernote to date!
- Manage the entire recruiting process and act as a candidate / hiring manager advocate
- Evaluate skill level and help manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and executive management
- Responsible for sourcing candidates primarily through active networking and job postings
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hires in our ATS
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of technical recruiting experience in a fast start-up environment (corporate experience is required)
- Experience recruiting highly competitive product development & engineering candidates across all platforms including mobile - iOS and Android.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Oustanding written & verbal communication skill (please include a cover letter)
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- High sence of urgency
- A successful track record of performing against quotas, deadlines, and meeting recruiting goals
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Eager go-getter with the drive and passion to help people find their dream job at Evernote
Recruiting quality talent requires hard work, knowledge, strategy, patience and at times, a little bit of luck. You will need to understand a broad range of issues across the cultures, teams and high-tech industry as well as the nuts and bolts of what drives each unique individual candidate. This is a highly skilled position, requiring someone who can master mostly intangible factors to bring about tangible results - the best hire for each and every open position.
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX. At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information using your computer, cellphone or camera, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Apply for this position