Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 34 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. More than 10,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 600 products that integrate with Evernote to date!
- Design, develop and execute test cases for mobile devices and desktop computer applications (Mac, Windows, Android), using automation as much as possilbe.
- Construct testing environments simulate real world environments
- Extract appropriate logs and gather diagnostic information for issues encountered during testing
- Construct test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases as the test requirements change
- Collaborate daily with the QA, Development, and Product team to ensure that quality standards are met
- Use feedback from customer support to expand test scenarios
- Assist product team in resolving layout and formatting issues (e.g. design, user-flow experience)
- Provide comprehensive release assessments and quality sign-off.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong understanding of mobile specific technologies and challenges
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines
- Comfortable testing using both ad-hoc methods and documented test cases
- Experience with Automation a huge plus.
- Familiar with both Mac, Windows and Android platforms.
- Up-to-date with latest handheld devices in the market
- Experience working in Agile and/or Scrum environments
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a very competitive salary package including generous equity in form of RSU’s and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401K). Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious daily lunches delivered to the office (we love food, and every day is different!). Our break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks. Our Austin office is located just north of the 360 bridge overlooking Lake Austin.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information using your computer, cellphone or camera, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Apply for this position