Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 34 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. More than 10,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 600 products that integrate with Evernote to date!
- Own the entire implementation process from design to release incorporating feedback from a range of stakeholders (designers, marketing, business development, and support).
- Evaluate new technologies and device platforms and provide feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project implementations.
- Work equally effectively refining fine details optimizing a user's experience and architecting scalable reliable systems.
- Rapidly create prototypes, synthesize feedback and develop a production quality release candidate.
- Develop unit tests and useful code documentation.
- Produce useful written source documentation and reports including customer oriented release notes and project status reports.
Requirements and Skills:
- Skilled iPhone / iPad engineer working both client and server side development.
- Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an existing architecture.
- Experience with mobile web application development.
- Very comfortable with unit testing and rapid release cycles.
- Experience efficiently transforming XML using SAX and DOM.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms.
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a competitive compensation package and customary benefits including annual GA travel card for transportation.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information using your computer, cellphone or camera, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Apply for this position