Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 34 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. More than 10,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 600 products that integrate with Evernote to date!
- Estimate and prioritize development and design features weekly
- Develop client-side libraries and modules to be used across multiple apps and platforms
- Rapidly create prototypes, synthesize feedback and develop a production quality release candidate using an iterative, Agile style development process.
- Develop unit tests and useful code documentation.
- Produce useful written source documentation and reports including customer oriented release notes and project status reports.
Requirements and skills:
- Experience with HTML canvas element and/or other immediate mode 2D graphics APIs
- Linear algebra, coordinate transformations, scale/rotate/translate mathematics
- CSS transforms and animations
- Experience with the .NET class library, assemblies, packaging and understanding of Visual Studio build/debug/deploy process
- C# development experience is helpful
- Familiar with new WinRT API and Windows 8 Metro design guidelines
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a very competitive salary package including generous equity in form of RSU’s and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401K). Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious daily lunches delivered to the office (we love food, and every day is different!). Our break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks. Our Austin office is located just north of the 360 bridge overlooking Lake Austin.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information using your computer, cellphone or camera, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Apply for this position