Redwood City, CA
Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month. Currently, there are over 34 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. About 10,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 600 products that integrate with Evernote to date!
Design is incredibly important at Evernote. We believe that clarity, simplicity and directness are critical to helping people love what we do. We've laid a solid design foundation and now need your help in expanding it.
We have several designers, but you will be the company's first graphic designer solely dedicated to marketing initiatives, which means that you'll get to do many different things.
- Ensure brand consistency across Evernote and partner sites
- Develop visual style for videos and tutorials for all Evernote products and brands
- Manage corporate website design
- Design and implement layout for collateral, banners, presentation materials
- Develop website assets
- Advise partners on appropriate brand use in applications and promotions
You will work closely with our Creative Director and report to the company's head of Marketing.
Requirments and Skills:
- A solid understanding of typography and layout
- A solid understanding of graphic design principals
- Experience with and understanding of printing processes
- Ability to design and render iconography systems
- Desire and ability to sweat the details
- Ability to see a project through from initial design to implementation
- Ability to achieve good results on a tight deadline
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- 2+ years experience as a graphic designer
- Degree in graphic design recommended
- Please provide a portfolio that shows a wide range of work. Be sure to clearly explain your involvement in multi-person projects
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a very competitive salary package including generous equity in form of RSU’s and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401K). Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious daily lunches delivered to the office (we love food, and every day is different!). We offer paid public transportation (i.e. Cal Train) and break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks. Our Redwood City office is located within walking distance from the CalTrain station.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information using your computer, cellphone or camera, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Apply for this position