Redwood City, CA
Internship to Full Time
Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 34 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. More than 10,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 600 products that integrate with Evernote to date!
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and creative individual to join our team and help drive business growth in key Latin American markets. The position is ideal for people with experience and/or passion in international business, and strategy. You’ll be working closely with the General Manager of Latin America and a strong international team with expertise and experience in international relations, marketing, communications and mobile partnerships.
- Engage with users on Evernote’s social networks for Latin America
- Conducting research, giving presentations, working with teams on strategy, business admin work, and accompanying colleagues to client meetings
- Helping maintaining relationship with bizdev partners
- Identifying potential business, technology, and University partnerships in Latin America
- Organizing meet-ups, and Hackathons
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Familiarity with social networks (Facebook, Twitter) and how to engage communities
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledgeable with best business practices in Latin America
- Very familiar with Evernote products
- Capable of operating independently with minimum supervision
- Fluent in both written and spoken Portuguese and Spanish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Currently completing a Masters degree in Business, Marketing or related fields.
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams, collaborating closely with product management and our quality-engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious daily lunches delivered to the office (we love food, and every day is different!). We offer paid public transportation (i.e. Cal Train) and break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information using your computer, cellphone or camera, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Apply for this position