Redwood City, CA
Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 34 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. More than 10,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 600 products that integrate with Evernote to date!
- Hands on development of wireframes and user interaction diagrams for engineer
- Run the design process gathering feedback from the team and iterating to refine the product
- Present designs to the product team
- Create user interface specifications for developers and designers
- Transform existing product designs to incorporate new features and start products from an initial use cases
- Run usability studies to gain feedback on new and existing designs
- Collaborate with other designers and product managers providing feedback and insights
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven success working one on one with an engineer to develop a product
- Enjoys collaborating with graphic designers, engineers and QA
- Able to create wireframes and user interaction documentation from high level use cases
- Demonstrable experience developing compelling user experiences on iOS and Android
- Comfortable writing final copy for labels and in-application messaging
- Very comfortable working in a rapid development process with fast release cycles
- Expert in investigating user interface and user interaction standards on new and existing platforms
- Research best practices and UI and UX standards and deriving UX design patterns
- Experience developing internationalized products
- Meticulous attention to every detail
- Experience using design and requirement specification tools including: Balsamiq, Jira, Omnigraffel, Photoshop
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a very competitive salary package including generous equity in form of RSU’s and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401K). Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious daily lunches delivered to the office (we love food, and every day is different!). We offer paid public transportation (i.e. Cal Train) and break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information using your computer, cellphone or camera, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Apply for this position