Redwood City, CA
Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 34 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. More than 10,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 600 products that integrate with Evernote to date!
Evernote is looking for a high-energy Sourcer to join the recruiting team.
You are an independent, flexible and motivated Sourcer who loves the challenge of finding extraordinary leads and turning them into hires. You are passionate about building an organization and never settling for anything but the best.
Recruiting quality talent requires hard work, knowledge, strategy, patience and at times, a little bit of luck. You will need to understand a broad range of issues across the cultures, teams and high-tech industry as well as the nuts and bolts of what drives each unique individual candidate.
- Fill the pipeline with high caliber candidates through multiple sourcing channels
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers in identifying, engaging, and screening potential candidates for all high-priority positions
- Manage and update our ATS with the highest level of accuracy and integrity
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Assist with coordinating and organizing recruiting efforts
- BA/BS degree
- 2 + years of sourcing experience at a rapidly growing organization
- Proven track record of sourcing technical candidates
- A successful track record of performing against quotas, deadlines, and meeting recruiting goals
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in start-up environment
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a very competitive salary package including generous equity in form of RSU’s and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401K). Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious daily lunches delivered to the office (we love food, and every day is different!). We offer paid public transportation (i.e. Cal Train) and break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information using your computer, cellphone or camera, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Apply for this position