Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 34 million people around the world who use Evernote products to help them remember everything. More than 10,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 600 products that integrate with Evernote to date! Evernote builds products and services that help people around the world remember all aspects of their lives.
You will report directly to the International Marketing Director.
About the Position:
We are looking for an energetic, organized individual to assist our marketing & public relations team to coordinate and implement marketing communication projects.
The International Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator is an entry-level position that works within the Marketing Department. The Marketing & PR Coordinator will work with the other members of the marketing & PR teams to ensure smooth running of the division in daily tasks and as it relates to the rest of the marketing department.
- Assist in day-to-day coordination of international marketing and public relation programs
- Assist in all administration tasks with regional PR firms: maintain monthly reporting records & press clippings, review monthly invoices vs. scope of work, organize shipment of marketing collateral
- Assist in coordinating media interviews schedules
- Processing inbound media requests
- Translation coordination
- Update regional websites with localized content
- Assist in event coordination for press and marketing events
- International newsletter coordination: verify content and translation
- Assist with partner co-marketing programs
- Create weekly update for external communication firms
- Create weekly update for internal executives
- Monthly update of key fact sheets including corporate & regional statistics
Requirements and Skills:
- 1 year minimum of hands-on experience in either marketing or public relations (in-house or agency)
- Impeccable organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Independent, self-starter able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to adjust to a variety of situations and personalities and be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to complete a project accurately and on time
- Fluency in English + 1 additional language required
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a very competitive salary package including generous equity in form of RSU’s.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information using your computer, cellphone or camera, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Apply for this position