Redwood City, CA
Developer Relations / Platform
Evernote lets you capture, organize and visually search for your thoughts, ideas, snapshots, audio notes, and files from virtually any device, wherever you happen to be. Fueled by ease of use and its availability on every major desktop and mobile platform, Evernote is growing at a rapid pace, adding nearly one million users per month.
Currently, there are over 34 million people around the world who use Evernote to help them remember everything. More than 10,000 developers have requested access to the service, and partners have released more than 600 products that integrate with Evernote to date!
- Create, develop, and modify web-based applications software to optimize operational efficiency.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Modify software to improve performance.
- Develop sample code for API, and create and improve API documentation.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Consult with third party developers about software system design and maintenance.
- Development environment includes JAVA, PHP, C++, STL, C++ template language, Win32/64, COM, ATL, WTL, GDI, GDI+, DirectX, SQL, SQLite, XML, HTML, HTTP and other internet protocols, Windows development tools (Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office Development Tools, WinDbg, Bounds Checker, DevPartner Studio), and Windows operating systems.
- Must have MSCS/EE & 3 yrs. experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, or another technical field that includes programming or computer science, and 5 years of experience.
Working at Evernote:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a very competitive salary package including generous equity in form of RSU’s and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401K). Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious daily lunches delivered to the office (we love food, and every day is different!). We offer paid public transportation (i.e. Cal Train) and break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information using your computer, cellphone or camera, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Apply for this position